Knot Resolver 1.4.0 released
Knot Resolver 1.4.0 has been released.
- lua: query flag-sets are no longer represented as plain integers. kres.query.* no longer works, and kr_query_t lost trivial methods 'hasflag' and 'resolved'. You can instead write code like qry.flags.NO_0X20 = true.
- fix exiting one of multiple forks (#150)
- cache: change the way of using LMDB transactions. That in particular fixes some cases of using too much space with multiple kresd forks (#240).
- policy.suffix: update the aho-corasick code (#200)
- root hints are now loaded from a zonefile; exposed as hints.root_file(). You can override the path by defining ROOTHINTS during compilation.
- policy.FORWARD: work around resolvers adding unsigned NS records (#248)
- reduce unneeded records previously put into authority in wildcarded answers